In awesome news-- MotoGP just revealed their schedule for the 2017 MotoGP World Championship. This is going to be the 69th F.I.M. Road Racing World Championship season.
Enthusiasts already know that Marc Márquez will start the 2017 season as the current defending World Champion. This guy has already secured his fifth overall title at the 2016 Japanese motorcycle Grand Prix with just three races remaining. The 18 rounds of the 2017 MotoGP World Championship will begin in Qatar this coming March.
MotoGP World Championship 2017 Schedule:
*On March 26, 17: Grand Prix of Qatar (Losail International Circuit)*
* On April 9, 17: Argentina MotoGP (Termas de Rio Hondo)
* On April 23, 17: Grand Prix of the Americas (Circuit of the Americas)
* On May 7, 17: Spanish Grand Prix (Circuito de Jerez)
*On May 21, 17: Grand Prix of France (Le Mans)
* On June 4, 17: Italian Grand Prix (Autodromo Del Mugello)
* On June 11, 17: Grand Prix of Catalunya (Circuit de Catalunya)
* On June 25, 17: Dutch Grand Prix (TT Circuit Assen)
* On July 2, 17: Grand Prix of Germany (Sachsenring)
* On August 6, 17: Czech Republic Grand Prix (Automotodrom Brno)
* On August 13, 17: Grand Prix of Austria (Red Bull Ring – Spielberg)
* On August 27, 17: British Grand Prix (Silverstone Circuit)
* On September 10, 17: San Marino Grand Prix (Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli)
* On September 24, 17: Grand Prix of Aragón (Motorland Aragón)
* On October 15, 17: Grand Prix of Japan (Twin Ring Motegi)
* On October 22, 17: Australian Grand Prix (Phillip Island)
* On October 29, 17: Malaysian Grand Prix (Sepang International Circuit)
* On November 12, 17: Grand Prix of Valencia (Comunitat Valenciana – Ricardo Tormo)
**Subject to contract
So there you have it. Plan your weekends, grab some snacks, and enjoy the entire line-up! Don't forget to watch out for the rivalry between Marc Márquez and Valentino Rossi, which will be resuming in full force this year! During the 2016 MotoGP World Championship they were only 50 points apart!